One of the three biggest barriers teen moms face on their path to self-sufficiency is lack of reliable transportation. The other two barriers are access to child care and affordable housing.
It is so important that our teen moms have reliable and safe transportation so they can routinely get to the places they need to be in order to care for themselves and their children: jobs, college classes, child care to drop-off and pick-up their children, medical appointments, grocery stores and more. 
Thank you so much for considering a vehicle donation that can directly impact one of our teen moms who is working hard to become self-sufficient. 


Donating your vehicle to Hope House Northern Colorado empowers parenting teenage moms to strive for personal and economic self-sufficiency and to understand their significance in God’s sight, resulting in a healthy future for them, and for their children.

To donate your car, you simply need a clear title and keys; we take any vehicle, regardless of the condition. We will provide free towing and your donation is tax deductible.

Hope House Northern Colorado has partnered with Driven 2 Donate, a dba of Step Denver (501c3) to facilitate our vehicle donations. Step Denver gives men with nowhere else to turn the opportunity to overcome the consequences of addiction through sobriety, work, accountability, and community.

Your vehicle donation will have double the impact on our community!

Your donation will have double the impact because 80% benefits Hope House Northern Colorado and the remaining 20% benefits the work Step Denver is doing.

The IRS may allow you to take a charitable-tax deduction on your federal income tax return for the gross sale amount of your vehicle. If the gross sale of the vehicle is greater than $500, the IRS may require you to out Form 8283, “Non-cash Contributions.” For more information, consult your tax professional.